Are You in a Credit Crisis?
If you answer "yes" to any of these questions, you could be headed into deep doo-doo.
- Do you find yourself using your credit card or line of credit to meet basic expenses month after month?
- Do you write checks for amounts greater that your account balance because you expect to make a deposit to cover them later?
- Do you buy items with your credit cards that you wouldn't buy if you had to pay with cash?
- Do you open new credit card accounts when your existing accounts are at their limits?
- Do you borrow money from co-workers, friends, family - anyone who's willing to lend it?
- Do you sometimes worry that you'll not have enough money to pay your bills?
- Do you lie about what you bought or how much you spent on an item?
- Have you ever taken cash advances on one card to pay the minimum balance on another?
- Do you continually go over your spending limit or you use your credit cards as a necessity rather than a convenience?
- Have you been called by a collection agency?